Here is a list of Houstons newest restaurants to add to your weekend plans! I would love to hear your feedback if you end up giving any a try.
- Located in Garden Oaks subdivision of Houston Heights
- So many options to choose from, from oysters and charcuterie boards, to pizza and pasta the list goes on
- Extensive wine and cocktail list
2. Saigon Hustle
- Continuing on in Garden Oaks, this new Vietnamese restaurant offers drive-thru and a wonderful outdoor patio
- Open until 11pm
- Italian steakhouse located in Montrose
- Wine list includes wines from all over the country
- Every night they have live music on the grand piano
- Dinner is served until 12pm on Friday and Saturday night staying open until 1am
4. Toro Toro
- Latin-influenced steakhouse
- Located in the Four Seasons Hotel downtown
- Elevated Middle Eastern cuisine
- Located in Rice Village
6. Cafe Louie
- All day bistro serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Coffee, tea, and draft beer
7. Heights & Co
- Off Yale Street in the Heights
- Casual neighborhood bar and across the street from Savoir, same owner.
Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Plans to open this month
- located in the Heights
- Opening this fall by the same owner as Drift bar.
- Located in Shady Acres
- Looks more upscale than Drift with an extensive martini menu
- Vietnamese restaurant opening this summer in the Heights
- Coming this winter to 19th street in the Heights
- Spanish restaurant working with local farmers and ranchers
- Will include an extensive wine list
Cherry Block Craft Butcher and Kitchen
- July opening in Garden Oaks
- Casual steakhouse, the owners motto is "Texans Feeding Texans"
- Raise and butcher the animals here in TX
- Coming to Washington Avenue this fall
- Currently a smash burger pop up turning brick and mortar
CIEL Restaurant & Lounge
- located in the Galleria area
- This Modern Japanese and French cuisine restaurant plans to open this fall
- Nightclub vibes including bottle service
- Advertised on their instagram as "Houston's heavenly dinner party destination"
- Opening this summer in River Oaks shopping center
- Originated in Dallas offering burgers, oysters, and martinis
- Plans to open by end of year located in Montrose
- Seafood and oyster bar originated in Austin, TX